Tuesday, April 30, 2013

R.I.P. Compact Disc


A while back I moved all of the CD's that I accumulated in the 90's and 2000's to a Case Logic CD Binder to save space.  After importing each album into my iTunes library, removing the album credits, and disposing of the jewel cases, I found myself reluctant to dispose of the remaning artwork.  I pondered it for a while, and then ultimately opted to make a framed collage out of the leftover rear cover art and track lists.  

The albums listed (from top-left to bottom-right) are as follows: 

Run DMCRun DMC
The Equinox - Organized Konfusion
Wu-Tang Forever - Wu-Tang Clan
MP da Last Don - Master P
Champion Sound - Jaylib
Barrio Fino - Daddy Yankee
Ironman - Ghostface Killah
Muddy Waters - Redman
Midnight Marauders - A tribe Called Quest
What's the 411? - Mary J. Blidge
ATLiens - Outkast
Malamarismo - Mala Rodriguez
Trill - Bun B
One A.M. - Diverse
Dog Food - Tha Dogg Pound
Too Bad - Buju Banton
6 Feet Deep - Gravediggaz
No Way Out - Puff Daddy
Uncle Luke - Luke
El Niño - Def Squad
Band of Gypsys - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Blunted on Reality - The Fugees
El Abayarde - Tego Calderon
Donuts - J Dilla

No comments:

Post a Comment