Monday, March 18, 2013

Finish Lines




At the start of 2012, I set some very ambitious goals for myself in the way of technical/artistic projects and as the weeks and months passed I quickly realized that I'd "biten off more than I could chew".  I recently completed (and I use this term loosely) three of those projects and was pleasantly surprised with what my unique mix of frugality, intellectual curiosity, and stubbornness yielded.  While these projects are by no means earth-shattering, I'm pleased to have seen them through from start to finish (i.e. I managed not to collapse before the finish line).  Take a look:

  • johncross.net - My own professional website featuring my resume, contact info, etc.
  • gullytunes.com - Homepage for the music group Gully Tunes of which I am a member
  • cratesense.com - A web application for vinyl record enthusiasts


No comments:

Post a Comment